Thursday 24 October 2013

50 Facts about Me


So... my first blog post. the only real thing i can write here is an about me. so instead i will go for a sneaky 50 facts about myself.. so lets dive straight in..



1. my name is Kelsie Border. simple as that. no middle name. 
2 i am 23 years old and was born and raised in Norfolk, UK
3. i went to leeds metropolitan university for one year. (yep thats right, uni isnt for everyone)
4. i have lived in Austria and France
5. i am a pretty good snowboarder, i own a pink Roxy banana board 
6. My favourite movies are Twister and Narnia
7. My favourite band is Paramore
8. i am terrified of thunderstorms
9. i love to change my hair up A LOT. (colours, style etc)
10. i wish i had done some kind of beauty course instead of A Levels
11. i love the colour blue
12. i am obsessed with owls and all things with owls on (just imagine my house)
13. i live with my boyfriend of 2 years (his name is Brad)
14. i met Brad whilst working in a ski chalet in Austria
15. i have 2 siblings a brother and a sister, both older than me
16. i am an auntie to the amazing and gorgeous Eleanor 
17. i am terrified of spiders and clowns 
18. i think i have an addiction to youtube
19. my favourite tv shows are the walking dead, game of thrones and sons of anarchy (is there a theme there?)
20. i used to live in a seaside town where the guitarist from Deaf Havana worked in my favourite bar...
21. 2 years ago before i moved to Austria i couldnt even snowboard.... but i still moved out there
22. my best friend lives on the other side of the world in Australia :(
23. i love to buy clothes, my boyfriend does not like this so much, haha!
24. we are saving to buy ourselves a house
25. half way there... my mum craved chocolate when she was pregnant with me so now i am kind of addicted
26. i have an allergy to cows milk... 
27. i have at least 1 cup of coffee a day, i LOVE the stuff
28. i have 7 tattoos, my favourite is the owl on my arm.
29. i have a pet cat, shes a ginger tabby :)
30. my boyfriends nicknames for me are Gremlin, Badger and Smasher.... i dont now why...
31. i crave a 9-5 job (having never had one, i hate working unsociable hours)
32. children scare me and creep me out yet i cannot wait to have babies with Brad
33. i have 4 a levels and got an A in business studies
34. i can play the piano and guitar
35. i cannot sing to save my life. i like to sing at the top of my lungs on car journeys which drives Brad crazy!
36. This year i went to Download Festival and Glastonbury!
37. i like make up lots but have no clue how to do it ( again i watch youtube a lot!)
38. i watch so many movies
39. for some reason i can literally tell you which celebrity is dating who... i dont even know how i do this... too much Heat Magazine??
40. 10 more left... i have never broken a bone in my body (touch wood) im doing pretty well
41. i have already planned my wedding cake but nothing else (im not engaged...yet!) 
42. i wish i was more creative in my life, 
 if you are still reading congratulations.... you've endured a lot of uninteresting things about me
43. i was bullied through high school and sixth form, despite what other people may have thought. i was in the popular crowd, although i never felt liked. hindsight is a wonderful thing. i would love to go back and change things but it has shaped me to be who i am today
44. i had one true friend in Sixth Form... she is an absolute star. 
45. a year ago, my only Grandpa passed away whilst i was away in Austria
46. i love Harry Potter, i want to go to Florida to go to the wizarding world, but Brad does not want to go to the States ( its a work in progress for me)
47. i met the chuckle brothers when i was little! 
48. i really love finding new bands and music... ive been struggling recently to find someone new and interesting... have not stopped listening to new Deaf Havana though
49. I have decided my childrens names already - Boy- Hunter (Brad wanted jager... yes, we settled on the translation) and Girl - Vail after the place
50. my favourite motivational song is'Weightless' by All Time Low

so there you have it 50 Facts about me, i do not know if this is even that interesting but you have to start of a blog somewhere... i aim to do a new post each week, whether its about a moive i am loving or new music i am listening to.. 

so thanks for tuning in...

much love 

Kelsie 

Instagram - Kelsiebee

Twitter 


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird