Monday 11 August 2014

Weekend in photographs


The weekend just gone was a beautiful one for me and my fiancé. On Saturday we headed back up to Wells Next The Sea to visit my grandma. She's just been diagnosed with breast cancer and is being incredibly strong and not letting it effect her at all. I'm incredibly proud of her. we went to visit her again and go Crabbing (or gillying as it is properly called), as Brad has never gone before! I have to say the kid next to us was completely cheating and had all the crabs he had caught in a basket!! we got a few though and we also stopped to watch the parade as it was carnival day!! 
Then on Sunday we had a completely chilled out day with Brads best friend over and just watched tv, ate roast and they played on the xbox a bit. I didn't really take any pictures of this day as it was just a pure chilled out day for us. 

  1. (Top Left) One of the parade cars. I love VW camper vans!! this one was beautiful
  2. (Bottom Left) Brads first crab he has ever caught. he dropped another one at the same time that took a leap to freedom back into the quay! Brad also named this crab Gerald.... I do not know why.
  3. (Top right) sitting on the edge of the quay, crabbing in the lovely sunshine
  4. (Middle right) The Quay side crowded with people, watching the Harley Davidsons at the start of the parade. made me want to watch sons of anarchy so badly! (new season on the 9th September)
  5. (Bottom Right) India has found a new place to kip. this place is really cute as you can see her from the outside as you come in. she also literally spent the whole day there yesterday!!
What did you get up to at the weekend? did you get out and enjoy the sun on saturday?

Toodles
Kelsie x

My Twitter
My Instagram
My Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird