Monday 2 February 2015

New Huurrrr

I made a huge decision to get an awful lot of my locks chopped off not that long ago. Let me tell you i loved my long hair! I really enjoyed styling it different ways (seeing what i could do with it). I loved dying it different colours and generally playing about with it. Since becoming a mummy i just havent had the time for it. I had barely any time to even wash and blow dry it! So i decided it had to go. I needed a shorter , easier more day to day, mother friendly hair and voila!!


It feels amazing! So much lighter and quicker to dry, and an added benefit i hadn't thought of is how much less of hair products i need to use! After all its only hair right? It will grow back but for now im more than happy for shorter hair! 

What do you think? I recently say Zoella snipped her hair off! What do you think to that? Let me know in the comments

Love 
Kelsie xxx



1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks amazing! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can check it out here:

    http://pumpkinemilysmiles.blogspot.com/2015/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird