Wednesday 20 September 2017

A Evening in Debenhams

On Monday evening i was invited to a Bloggers event (the first one they have had) in Debenhams Norwich, having previously attended events in the store for Urban Decay (big up the UD ladies) This event included many more of the beauty and fragrance stands that are available in Debenhams






























It was such a lovely evening filled with prosecco,chocolates and demonstrations. Unfortunately, my friends and I had to arrive a little after the starting time of the event, due to work commitments, so we did miss the beginning. My friend and I were particularly happy to have a couple of proseccos after our work day though, cheers to curing our monday blues Debenhams. *glasses clink*







My friend was my model for pretty much everything here! (thanks Em) The ladies and brands were so bloody generous, and we left the event with so many samples and full sized products to try. There was actually so much that I put some bits aside to give to friends so they can test stuff too. I really enjoyed the variety of brands involved in the event, from benefit to Chanel. There was such a good mix. I especially enjoyed being shown around the rooms and getting more information on the services benefit offer. (my brows are screaming for their attention) 

The main products, I am excited about trying are the Guerlain Terracotta bronzing powder and the Givenchy Noir Interdit Mascara. Also another little shout out to the Urban Decay Girls, for the full size de-slick makeup setting spray




As you can see from the pictures, there was so many brands to chat to about either, their new products or existing products. The whole event was really well run, and the ladies were so attentive to us. There will be a follow up post as a sort of review or more my favourite products from the event in a few weeks time. I am definitely excited for the Spring event. 

Thank you so much to Debenhams Norwich for such a lovely event. 

Love Always

Kelsie 

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird