Friday, 28 November 2014

Positive vibes; Charlavail

I don't normally do posts like this buy o just want to share the love and positivity, theres far to much negativity on the internet these days and i just want to spread a bit more love. I know Zoe Sugg has spoken about the negativity she has seen over the internet and well lets just go about proving there are some good people out there.


I came across Vail years ago. I literally cant remember when, nor can i remember the hair colour or length from the time. Seriously if you need some hair-spiration, shes the lady for you. 

I have always been inspired by her, her art work, her hair, her out look on life, her love of confectionary and her love for travelling and adventure. What i am most inspired by is her positivity, i have seen her take a few knocks over the years but I have also always seen her move on from them and somewhat always seem positive about what the next step in her life will chuck at her

. 

If you dont know her give her tumblr a browse HERE (pups galore) or just search her tag (hello all the hair styles/colours) 

I want to spread the positivity i get from every post i always see from Charlavail. I hope some people can realise that we should all be kind to each other, i could easily be jealous of Vail and what she has/ is able to so, instead i choose to support her and live vicariously through her too! BE NICE TO EACH OTHER LADIES! THERE'S WAY TO MUCH NEGATIVITY ON THE INTERNET.

charlavail's links-
http://charlavail.bigcartel.com/
http://charlavail.tumblr.com/

Who inspires you? Let me know and leave internet links if you can!! 

Toodles

Kelsie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird