Wednesday 23 July 2014

Homeware Haul

I have recently moved house and have therefore had to purchase some new stuff for my home! I love this kind of shopping, my partner on the other hand hates it! Which means I generally get to pick the things I want!

I got these beautiful Retro Camper glasses from Wilkinson's. All my previous homes had been with a live in position so I never had the need to buy these sorts of things before!

I picked up this also from Wilkinsons, I decided to use this as a fruit bowl. my fiancée and i are currently obsessed with fruit especially nectarines and peaches! you can find this here - wire basket from wilkinsons


I actually got these as a gift a while ago but i think they are so cute that i did some googling and found where you can buy them from! Owl Coasters



I wanted something very simple to keep my teabags,coffee and sugar in so went searching and found these beautiful Kilner Jars which also didn't coast that much and will be easy to replace should anything happen to them. you can pick these up in loads of different places but i found them here - Kilner Jars

I also grabbed the bunting you can see in the background. Generally terraces like my house don't have the most attractive views from the kitchen, so I wanted to get something just to make that view prettier so I got this very cheap bunting for here! Retro bunting



Bit boring but every house needs decent saucepans, frying pans and cutlery. these were actually a gift for us from my fiancées parents, however i do believe they came from John Lewis. I'd recommend any product from John Lewis really just on value for money alone. They  have Quality products!

A good kettle is essential for any home. Everyone likes a brew or needs to at least be able to offer one to guests! I let my fiancée pick these ones, note the burnt orange colour (which also matches the toaster and his DAB radio) I don't think I "won" on these ones but it does inject a bit of colour into our white kitchen! Kettle and Toaster Deal Curry's. Not the orange colour but similar and I know there are other colours to choose from.

i got these lovely lovely tea towels from wilkinsons again which were a bargain at £4! I love the retro look of them and the fact they aren't too girly for a house which will soon have 2 boys in it! find them here - Tea towels

Owl mugs (see the owl theme in my house yet??) Another present for me, I am  extremely easy to buy for just buy me stuff with owls on and I am happy! these are from Tesco.com. Not sure they are still available as i got them last year but Tescos have a range of very cute mugs anyway.

Keeping with the Owl theme another gift for me this gorgeous Cushion
Making my sofa extra comfy! I believe this was from Homesense. I do believe that if you just google "owl cushion" you will find some lovely alternatives anyway!


I picked up these solar powered fairy lights from Sainsburys, and put them up in my kitchen, again it is very white and I thought it would give it just that cute little touch I felt it needed! I may move these into the garden when i get round to getting some work done out there!!

Toodles
Kelsie x












No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird