Thursday 17 July 2014

New House Tour

A little housewarming gift from my sister





Our cute little street

The Spare room (obviously still a lot to do/get)


I like owls alright?!?







My Beautiful kitty :)

About 2 weeks ago my fiance and i moved. Again. This time its a bit more permanent than any place before, purely because we are expecting our first child (a boy). we decided we needed a more stable place than the many live in jobs we had previously been in. it was also the perfect chance for my fiance to change careers and no longer be stick chefing and in a career he hated! so now we have moved house to a lovely little terrace in Norwich. we even have a little garden and spare bedroom!! 

(For info on where i got some stuff please just message me or leave a comment!)
Toodles
Kelsie x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird