Tuesday 29 July 2014

Nursery Tour Updated

This weekend just gone, my fiancée and I decided to go pick up some stuff we would need for the nursery and as it looks more like a baby's room now I thought I would share a bit more with you! We picked up a few more little bits as well, but there is still quite a bit for us to get.
Yesterday we got some lovely cot bedding. We had particular difficulty in finding what I called 'masculine' baby bedding, its cute yes, but I want it to be boyish and fun. A lot of places generally stock very unisex products. We know we are having a boy, and we know what sort of stuff we want for him. 




 Cute little muslin squares we got from Mamas and Papas!


We got some more little bibs, and my fiancée particularly liked this pattern!

We got a couple of swaddle clothes for when the baby is new born in this pattern. 

This hat was knitted for us by my partners aunt! the little bobble is so cute!

'masculine' hats, as I thought. what is not to like about mini axe guitars in a baby's hat.


My fiancée particularly liked the blue and white striped hat and mittens as he said they are Queens Park Ranger colours. 



I have also been in talks with my sister about the 'baby shower/wet the baby's head'. we have decided to have it all together and a nice BBQ in my sisters back yard with both mine and my fiancées family and friends. My sister has also decided it has to also be Harry Potter theme like the baby's nursery! (she's very game for this whole theme!) This isn't happening until the end of August so we'll all have to wait for pictures from that! but as I help my sister plan it i am sure there will be more posts along the lines of the Baby Shower!

Toodles
Kelsie x

My Twitter
My instagram
My Tumblr

2 comments:



blogger template by lovebird