Wednesday 30 July 2014

Pregnancy Update

So I am not sure I have addressed my pregnancy in full to internet, I chose to not even upload my scan photo to my own Facebook. So well here it is. I am now 27 weeks and 3 Days Pregnant. I have about 88 more days till this little fella is born. We also found out the sex of the baby, as we felt finding out I was pregnant was a surprise enough, we wanted to be prepared on one aspect of this pregnancy. Despite the fact that this pregnancy was unplanned we are extremely excited about it, after the initial shock and getting our heads wrapped around it!
Bump progress at 27 weeks!

I haven't taken many pictures of my bump along the way, mainly cause i would say its only just become noticeable as me even being pregnant! (before I just looked a bit chubby). I have my next midwife appointment next Wednesday, which is all very exciting! 

I will just say the heat and being pregnant do not mix well, I am constantly exhausted at the moment. I have been very lucky with this pregnancy so far (touch wood) I have had absolutely no morning sickness. There was one time I thought I would throw up due to smelly whitebait! so far very good, and I am looking very much forward to meeting this little dude now! Will keep this updated as my bump grows bigger and more pictures will come, only 2 and a bit months to go now!!

Toodles
Kelsie x

My Twitter
My Instagram
My Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird