Friday 8 August 2014

10 things that are currently on my Wish List

Having recently moved and expecting a baby, there are quite a few things I want to get right now. I especially still want to splurge on make up and beauty products, which probably isn't a wise decision at the moment what with all the baby things i need to get!!

1. Fridge/Freezer. We desperately need one. I however do not have loads of money to splurge on a brand new one if we did we'd ideally love an american style one but I'd love a Smeg one like these. I love the retro look of these, however they are just so expensive to buy brand new! maybe when I am back at work full time, we will be able to get one.
Picture - Source

2. Pretty baking stuff. I love to bake. When we were working in ski chalets I had to bake a cake everyday. I loved it. I made amazing muffins. Our last chalet in Morzine was so well equipped for baking I loved it! I now don't really have anyone to bake for (brad doesn't like cakes, i sometime question why I'm marrying him!!!) I do still want all the baking things though! 
Picture - Source
Picture - Source

3. Nars foundation. Oh one of the make up purchases I really want to splurge on. I really can't justify it at the moment. especially when I still have plenty of make up knocking about! 
Picture - source

4. A dining room table. I really want a nice old dining room table. Again expensive to come by. obviously a couple of these things are top of our list of things to buy, but it does take a while to find what we want. I love this style
Picture - source

5. Make up storage. I admit it, I am a bit of an organized clean freak. I like things to look organized and tidy. Right now my make up is not that organized and tidy. it is also an area of my bedroom that I need to work on a bit. But actual make up storage would make my life just a bit nicer!
Picture - Source

6. Star curtains. (wow am i boring for purchasing curtains!!). we want nice starry curtains for the nursery to sort of emulate the great hall in harry potters sky at night time. My fiancé is adamant about the curtains. Finding the perfect ones not so easy! These ones glow in the dark. Perfect, however, they do come with a hefty price tag!
picture - Source
7. Cath Kidston folding baby changing mat. I love this one that I saw in the shop the other day. I did actually almost buy it with the baby money my grandma gave to me. I still intend to buy it but at the time had to head home due to being absolutely exhausted that day!! I loved this one for the planes and the cute boy-ish qualities to it. I don't think my fiancé would even be embarrassed to take this one out and about with him

Picture - Source

8. Anything from Benefit. I am a massive fan of Benefit. I love everything. Also the packaging is so cute. I have especially be loving their Pore professional recently (AHHHmazing!)

Picture - Source

9. Mac Lipsticks- I am not a massive person for lipsticks. Having vague memories of my mother wearing hideous colours in the 90's probably doesn't help. I do however want to own mac lipsticks. How can a girl not want one. Again this will be something I may have to secretly splurge on!!
Picture - Source

10. A Garden Bistro set. (OK I'm really making myself sound old). Since we have moved we finally have a garden, an outside space, and beautiful weather, and I really want to utilise it. I want this lovely garden bistro set to just jazz up my garden a bit. Also if I sit on the floor right now, it is extremely hard to get back up!! 

Picture - source

So there is 10 things I really want right now. A lot of it is for my house, but there are still make up things in there which I'd also love to be able to try and experiment with right now. Especially spending so much time at home. (the only other thing I'm wishing for is slightly cooler weather. Heat and pregnancy do not mix!!)

What are you wishing for right now? anything similar or completely different. Let me know in the comments. 

Toodles
Kelsie x











No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird