Wednesday 6 August 2014

Healthy Living

I don't know about you but with this hot weather we have been having, all i seem to want to eat is nice light healthy food. but I have no idea how to go about making or cooking this sort of food. I am not very good at googling them either. It just makes me angry trying to find something yummy and easy (no one wants to be in a hot kitchen at this time of year). I ideally want something that people have tried before and would recommend.



Brad and I have also wanted to get nice and healthy now, as we have got the little fella due in a couple of months and we both want to be as nice and healthy as we possibly can. Having visited the midwife today as well and her informing me how happy she was with me and the baby already, I know just want to do a bit more to be a bit more healthy in my general life. 

So please if you have any nice healthy meal ideas, have tried any, or would recommend any? please tell me. I am up for trying quite a lot at the moment. Especially seeing as having a nice kitchen to finally cook in is lovely!! 

Toodles
Kelsie x


1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award:

    http://laurenannafashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html#more

    x

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird