Monday 8 September 2014

Pregnancy Update - #3- 33 Weeks



How far along? 33 Weeks

Maternity clothes? Oh yes. Had to purchase some new black jeans the other day. As we all know black is slimming and I really like black jeans anyway. Thank you H&M (£14.99). And I purchased some nice new tops from Topshop. One in a Khaki Green, which is a colour I am loving at the moment. Pretty disappointed that both the New Looks in Norwich has discontinued their maternity range. Very Annoying New Look! I can fit in a lot of my old tops still though just a nice tight bump showing fit!

Stretch Marks? Been pretty lucky that I have only just noticed the tiniest of little marks on my muffin top area :( I had some there when I was younger from a nice little growth spurt I must of had. And they didn't bother me much then. I have been given a nice load of cream to fight this (review coming soon)

Sleep? Honestly, pretty well. started having crazy dreams. I get up a couple of times a night to go to the toilet (thank you little bug pushing on my bladder)

Best Moment this week? Having lunch with my sister and dad and playing with my sisters new puppy. Also Brad is progressing at work still which always makes me happy. And at the weekend (so not this week really) we had the baby shower and got so many lovely gifts from family and friends and had a great time with everyone!

Miss Anything? Alcohol. So badly I could kill for a beer.

Movement? Pretty much constant but every time I lay down to nap or sleep, the kicking and wriggling starts, And the hiccups the other day

Food Cravings? Chocolate. I honestly cannot go a day without my fix. Also cold custard with whipped cream and sprinkles. a dessert I always used to eat at my grandmas when I was a kid.

Anything making you feel sick or queezy? Not really. been very lucky I have had absolutely no morning sickness at all. I used to be an avid coffee drinker, but I have gone off that somewhat.

Gender? A boy

Symptoms? not a lot. Bit of discomfort in my back. sometimes period type pains

Belly button in or out? Still in! I hope it stays that way!

Happy or moody? I was extremely moody yesterday as I had really bad toothache as well. generally very happy though. Pretty tired a lot of time though

Looking forward to? Strangely enough food shopping this evening! we are trying to be healthier so lots of vegetables to pick up! And in a few weeks we are planning on going to do the studio tour of harry potters wizarding world!

Only a few more weeks to go! Follow my other social media accounts (links below) to be the first to know everything


Toodles

Kelsie x

Twitter
instagram
Tumblr



No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird