Wednesday 10 September 2014

Review : Stretch Mark products

I have been very lucky in that my stretch marks are tiny right now. When I noticed them I figured I should try and tackle them and minimise the potential damage they could do to my skin. I was actually given all the products in this as gifts for my baby shower. I got some stretch marks (that have thankfully faded) when I was a teenager and had a growth spurt. This is where my new ones have started appearing during this pregnancy too.



All stretch mark creams and oil say that they promote the hydration and elasticity of the skin. I also believe to tackle them you also need to drink a lot of water to keep your whole self hydrated!


The first product I got was the Palmer's cocoa butter formula : Massage lotion for stretch marks. I have always loved the smell of Palmer's cocoa butter lotions in the past. So I  am particularly loving this one at the moment. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling great. This one claims to help the appearance of stretch marks, and to be honest in the last few days I believe they are looking better. The directions for use on this one state to apply it 3 times a days, which I do understand for some people (especially if you are at work still) may be difficult and hard to remember.



I also got a little gift box from Brads sister of  nspa Mum to be miniatures, which included stretch mark oil (an item much like bio oil), moisturising bump butter and bath and shower cream (not photographed). I have been using the stretch mark oil and bump butter alongside the palmer's lotion. again smells great, and hopefully using everything together will help the hydration of my skin and help prevent any more stretch marks appearing! So far all products seem to be treating my skin pretty well. I am also drinking a constant stream of water as well. Hopefully all this will keep my skin looking great!

Toodles

Kelsie x

Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird