Friday 19 September 2014

Review : Invisibobble

I had a little spree in Boots the other day and I picked up a pack of these as I had seen quite a few other people talk about them. I went for brown as I obviously have brown hair now. I found the look of them extremely weird. I even gave one to my sister who had no idea what it was and said it looked like telephone cable! I guess there is a design flaw with these as they don't look the prettiest thing there has ever been to put in your hair.

The invisibobble claims to be 'the traceless hairband', with an even distribution of pressure, meaning that you can tie your hair up and not end up with that awful headache you can get when you have your hair up all day for work or school. Which I believe it does! I wear my hair up a lot at the minute, with the heat and heavily pregnant, the need to have my hair out of my face is essential and these are amazing for that!


I think these are great for messy, no care buns. In fact they are my favourite thing to use when I wear a messy bun. There is absolutely no pain and I think it actually makes getting that 'Perfect' messy bun really easy! and its also easy to take back out after a day of wearing your hair in a messy bun.

The website states it makes a nice bracelet feature. Now I'm not sure about you but wearing a telephone cable around my wrist isn't exactly high fashion if you ask me, and I think I would very rarely have it round my wrist! That aside, the Invisibobble is amazing, a must have for busy people and people who want to protect their hair from everyday damages!

Have you tried the invisibobble? what did you think of it?

Toodles
Kelsie x

Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird