Wednesday 17 September 2014

Baby Shower Gifts

As some of you may know, we have recently had the baby shower, and i have just got around to photographing some of the presents we were given. I must say we were completely humbled by all the gifts we were given, and we have one very loved boy. I will say this is going to be a very photograph heavy blog post! But if you are stuck of with what to buy a friend for her baby shower or a gift for a relative or someone, I will say any new mum will be appreciative of any gift given to her!

These are literally the cutest thing ever that my sister got for us!




Musical mobile 






We got some seriously cute stuff, and also some very practical stuff, like nappies and creams and bath stuff, which I didn't photograph as it can be quite boring. 


Toodles

Kelsie x




2 comments:

  1. The baby vans are so cute, I love them and your baby boy will look super stylish :) I hope everything goes well with you and your baby xx

    www.riitamacedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! due date is getting nearer and nearer! i cant wait to put him in the Vans! I want to get the same ones for my fiance so they match too! haha

    xxx

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird