Wednesday 8 October 2014

Autumn/Birthday Wish List



Its getting colder and this is my favourite time of the year, where I can wear nice new clothes and change my wardrobe up a little bit. Its also the time of year I love where I can fill my house with candles and items that make my house feel so nice and cosy on a rainy winter evening! 

My birthday is also coming up and as by then end of the month my baby is due I will be able to go back to wearing non maternity clothes soon and i am so very excited. I cannot wait to wear scarves and hats out on fireworks evening all wrapped up with a sparkler in my hand! (seriously this is my favourite time of the year)


  1. Yankee candle in Autumn Wreath
  2. Cath Kidston Childrens Back Pack
  3. Topshop Faux Leather Biker Jacket
  4. Topshop lace detail dress
  5. New Look Grey Boots
  6. Lush Melomint bubble bar
  7. Asda Lace Detail Candle
  8. Tartan print reversible scarf
  9. Cat print oven glove
  10. Asda Stag Candle
  11. Dr Martins floral boots
  12. Asos oversize crinkle blouse
Anything here you really want? or would add?

Toodles

Kelsie x







No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird