Wednesday 15 October 2014

Birthday Gifts!

I turned the grand old age of 24 at the weekend, and celebrated it, with my nearest and dearest having a lovely meal whilst watching a cracking thunderstorm out the restaurants window! That was certainly new for me this year. It was also the first year in a long time I did not have an alcoholic beverage and it was very refreshing to not wake up with a mild hangover the day after!

This year I got some pretty interesting presents and more normal ones as well. I also really appreciated the 'non baby related' gifts especially considering how close to the due date it is! There are a couple of items I didn't photograph which I will probably use in a post later or are for after I have given birth (think clothes) and other stuff which don't make for good pictures.

The beautiful tartan/hounds tooth scarf that was actually on my autumn wishlist!!

I love Mary Berry. I used to use her cook books in the chalet in Morzine (they were the best cakes). 
Brad got me this as well as taking me to dinner!

An amazing smelling candle that has taken pride of place in my bathroom

One of the stranger gifts. Now I have my own house my brother picked me up a 60's style chair. Which I still haven't a clue where to put! 

A gorgeous Jar (my sister and i like pretty things like this)


A couple of Lush goodies. The Wizard Bubble Bar and the Sparkler bath bomb. I'm so excited to try both. there is also more I am going to get from lush in the coming week. I'm planning on stocking up now so when baby arrives there will be some beautiful relaxing baths afterwards to be had. Tell me your favourite things from lush/ any recommendations? Im very eager to try the Nothern lights bath bomb but any suggestions welcome 

So there are my birthday gifts, as I said there are a few other bits and pieces but they may appear in future posts! Also follow me on Instagram for more pictures (mainly of my cat) I have finally started feeling a but more like my old self and I cant wait to get back to my old clothes and take some OOTD's! 

Toodles

Kelsie xx





No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird