Monday 13 October 2014

Review; Garnier Moisture Match

This has been a saviour for my skin, as i am having more 'make up free' days.  Im heavily pregnant and aside from the days when I am venturing further than the local shop i am not feeling the need for any makeup. To be honest as soon as i wake up im just too exhausted to do this, but thats a whole other post (coping with the last month of pregnancy!)

My skin however has become in itself tired and dull. My full nights sleep just don't exist anymore, Regular toilet visits any mums to be??, and well my skin is definitely paying the price. I picked up this for dull skin in an attempt to well make it less dull. It so far has been amazing on my face, I use it twice daily, as recommended. its soft and a little goes a long way here!

 I also picked it up whilst it was half price so for £2.99 I am definitely not able to find any complaints about this product here!


Have you tried this product? Or one of the others in the range? what do you think of them?

Toodles

Kelsie xx


Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird