Wednesday 1 October 2014

DIY ; Chocolate Chunk Biscuits



I decided the other day to do some baking, as being pregnant and stuck at home a lot of the time means I get very bored and this filled some time in what could have been an incredibly boring day for me, also I want to be like monica in friends and be the mum that makes the best cookies! These aren't really cookies more biscuits which I think makes a nice change from cookies every once in a while.

You will need;
115g Butter (at room temperature)
55 g caster sugar
140g all purpose flour

Half a bar of Chocolate or generally however much you fancy putting in!

Method ;

1.Preheat the oven to 170c (I have a gas oven so adjust depending on what you have)






2. Cream together the butter and sugar using a spoon or electric mixer (of which i have not yet purchased one for myself! Tis on the Xmas list!)

3. add the flour in and stir or need until it makes a semi firm dough. Add the chocolate chunks also at this phase

4.Using your hands, roll the dough into balls and place on a baking tray. Flatten all the balls down with a wet fork (a la picture)

5. bake in the oven for 20 or so minutes.

6. remove and transfer to a wire rack to cool down and then munch away!



Let me know if you try these biscuits and what you think. My fiance loved them which is surprising as he does not really like sweet things all that much, yet he ate loads of these!

Toodles

Kelsie x

twitter
Instagram
Tumblr



No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird