Friday 3 October 2014

September In Photographs

Christ it is October already! This is going to be a big old month for me, not only is it going to be my 24th birthday on the 11th but my baby is also due! Plus its Halloween and autumn is like officially here. My absolute favourite time of the year, I especially appreciate it more now since I spent a summer being very pregnant in ridiculous heat. Cooler weather just suits me most and the anticipation of winter is heavy on our shoulders and some of you may know I'm a complete winter lover, give me snow and mountains over sun and beaches any day!


I spent a lot of the month with my sister and a lot of time just tucked up at home with Brad, as I'm so pregnant now, just getting about is tiring me out a hell of a lot more. We did however, go and visit my grandma who lives by the coast and take my sisters new puppy to the beach for the first time! We also visited Cambridge again for a friends leaving do which was just lovely (see the pic of the river) We took a lovely morning stroll along the river cam and it felt great to head back! Norwich is lovely but Cambridge will always feel like a second home. 

I am massively excited for October now, the most exciting month of the year!

How was your September? did you do anything exciting? let me know! 

Toodles

Kelsie x


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird