Sunday 27 September 2015

A Day At The Races With Mcbusted

A few weekends a go me and my sister had a little sister day trip out to Newmarket Races, where we indulged in our teen year pastimes and went to see Mcbusted. The combination of our early teens favourite bands busted and mcfly. Honestly I felt 13 again but now I'm able to have a cocktail at the same time! 


We got to Newmarket races and of course headed straight for the pimms and prosecco! What better way to start the day! 

It was such a good day! The sun was shining I got to sing a long to some classics like year 3000 and obviously (if you don't know these then I feel sorry for you :( maybe YouTube them) absolute classics. I actually also really enjoyed hearing new Mcbusted songs live. 


The races were mega entertaining, which I didn't think would be. All though we didn't put a bet on as we didn't have a clue how to! Next year we will take our other halves... Maybe they can help with that, and we can just drink again like we did this time! Hahahaha 

It was honestly so good having a little sister day! We don't get them that often (that's also parent free).

Have you seen Mcbusted? Or been to the races? 

Love Kelsie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird