Sunday 20 September 2015

It's Been A While...

Well... Let's start by apologising. Life as a parent just over took, so this space has been neglected. I'm sorry. I actually got a new job and have literally not had any time to stop and have any spare time! Where does it all go?? 

Now is probably time for a little life update in all areas! 
Like I said I got a new job, office based, which is such a nice change from restaurants. As with all new jobs there are new friends. I can honestly say that the people I have met have been some of the best. I took a big chance taking this job and I am so glad I did. 

Baby- 
Fletcher will be 1 year old next month! 1!!! Where has that year gone. He's an all crawling, all babbling happy little chap. He goes to nursery 21/2 days a week and it's a joy watching him develop. We think he's a couple of weeks of walking! 

Things in our life has settled down somewhat. We have lived in our house well over a year (still love it). Fletcher has a bedtime routine and an actual bedtime. I feel like the majority of the baby weight has gone. And I feel pretty confident as it is now. 

Our only challenge now is constantly finding things to entertain an 11 month old! 


What's happened in everyone else's lives? I have been away for so long!

Love Kelsie x

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird