Wednesday 27 July 2016

July's Music Favourites

I really like writing these posts about the music I have been listening to this month. I love finding new songs to learn all the words to, and pop on whilst I am on the bus home from work (one day these will be on in my own car where i can sing out loud to my hearts content).
From source (not my image)

On to the music - I got spotify premium, and wow has my life changed.  I love that I can find pretty much anything to listen to, I use it to send me to sleep and to download new albums I want to have with me. My selections have been pretty varied this month but here they are...

1. Biffy Clyro -. Ellipsis.


I have always loved Biffy since seeing them when I was 15, at the UEA before Puzzle even came out. This album is so good, I have been listening to it on repeat. My favourites on this are Animal Style and Friends and Enemies. Absolute bangers!

2.Blink 182 - California

Again a long time favourite band - this album is GOOD. I have really been enjoying blink sounding like their happy old selves. I had an in depth conversation with my friend about them the other day, where although we both love this album, we both think Take off your pants and jacket is our favourite.

3. Deaf Havana - Sing (single)

James in deaf havana has an amazing talent at song writing. this song is also brilliant. Randomly I always go back to old Deaf Havana albums. Give them a listen for great music and lyrics.

4. Chvrches - Bury It (single)

Im new to Chvrche, but this song is my jam at the minute. I love singing it wherever and whenever. Plus the addition of  Hayley Williams is always welcome in my opinion.

5. Shawn Mendes - Treat You Better

Some days I just love a good pop song, this is this months

What are your favourite songs this month? Please let me know I want more music to listen to!

Love

Kelsie

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird