Saturday 4 June 2016

Barry M Nail Polish - New Shades for your Collection

I went for a little late night shopping spree the other day with some friends from work, of course we ended in Boots, as my friend said anyway she needed to "buy her eyebrows". The last time I went into Boots I spent £42 so I really had to restrict myself. However I was still drawn towards the Barry M nail varnishes.



I love these they are so affordable,and the variety in colours is amazing, they might not last as long as others but Im ok with that, just an excuse for an extra pamper session...



I picked up these two shades in - Surfboard (pink)   and  Lychee (nude)  . I really struggle to suit anything that is too bright for me, being it bright clothes, bold lipstick and nail varnish. I like to live a surfer/skater life kind of chilled back life, and those colours just do not complement it. I like muted, pastel shades, i veer towards them like a moth to flame. It my way of remaining girly when in essence i am a complete Tomboy. you will struggle to see me in a pair of heels, just whack some flats on and enjoy life..

Anyway these shades are easy to apply, 2 coats is required. The Shade surfboard is actually from the Coconut infusion range, something i hadnt come across before. Not only was i sold by the name of the polish but i just love everything else about it, its a new formulation, the coconut oil in it gently hydrates and nourishes your nails, i mean doesn't that sound just wonderful.

I love these. give them ago, let me know what you think.

Love 

Kelsie 

xxx

This post is not sponsored, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird