Friday 29 July 2016

Summer Days with H&M

I have been in this dress for most of the hot days we have had here in the UK so far. I recently had my little niece and nephews christening to go do, and with the weather being as hot as it has been I had no idea what to wear... I had done a little shopping trip with a couple of the girls from work and had picked up this dress a while before, and it turned out to be the perfect outfit choice for the day I found it in H&M and  i am in love with it.


The little top bit means you can go bra free, and not have fear of nipples protruding for all to see. I love that this dress can be dressed up or down for a chilled day time outfit, or dressed up for a going out out outfit.

What have you all been wearing this summer??

Love 

Kelsie 

xxx

This is not paid for or sponsored in anyway, just my opinions on a dress i found.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird