Sunday 31 July 2016

My Make Up Must Haves

As a mum, and someone who does long days at work when I'm in, I like to have makeup that actually lasts. That suits me and my lifestyle. I get woken at half 5 every morning, after a busy filled morning of breakfast cbeebies, and tidying up, I want to be able to wack on some make up quickly, it make me look great and last all day, until I trudge home after a 12 hour day and wipe it all off, before a 10 hour day the next, or for the long day where I get toddler hands wiping my face, and bath water splashed everywhere.


So here are some of my current favourites, some of these I have been using for a while now, I just keep going back. Some of them are new in the last month or so, but I literally just love them and how easy/pretty they are..

1. Foundation - My base. I use No7 - beautifully matte in Warm Ivory - I have previously done on a post on this before HERE. I pop this all over my face in the morning, it gives amazing coverage, its light and lasts all day, unless I have been doing some over the top activity (like carrying a sleeping toddler back from the bus in  leather jacket in heat, I got sweaty)  This is amazing though, I went on a recommendation for this (and other No7 products), I have not been disappointed yet. If your looking for a new foundation this is it!

2. Eyeliner - Seventeen - Tattoo me Liner - I bloody love this, since I have used it I haven't even bothered to look for any others. What's the point? This is perfect, it stays put, it's easy to use (I personally think, maybe not if you are a newbie to liquid eyeliner, but with a bit of practise hey?). This lasts all day , and night as I found when I accidentally (a few times) fell asleep after a night out. Honestly I don't know if I can get across how perfect this is. get it. try it, it will change your life.

3. Mascara - Maybelline Lash Sensational - I like trying new mascaras a lot, why not? they are so fun to test out and use a different brand every now and then, however I always find myself coming back to this. Its super easy day to day for big lashes too.

4. Eyebrows - NYX Micro Brow pencil in Espresso - I recently purchased this, I think the whole of the UK knows you can now get this in Boots. Well I love this. Finally you can get a variety of actual shades for brows, mine are so dark (sometimes super bushy too), that I always struggle to get something to actually match. This is so handy. I don't need to use anything else but this for a standard day.

5. Bronzer - Seventeen Instant Glow in Pink Bronze Shimmer brick - Its summer now, I tan quickly, I have been chucking a bit of this on for the day just so I get a nice glow. It's so pretty, I had to buy it. Im enjoying it at the moment.



This is the base pretty much of my daily make up, sometime I use more, sometimes less. But the stuff I mentioned above are currently my favourites. It lasts and I love that, I have a busy hectic lifestyle and I try and fill spare time with fun things for me and Fletcher to be doing, so I really don't want to be worrying about my makeup. If you have any suggestions for new stuff or things you think I need to try, please let me know! Who doesn't need an excuse to spend more money on make up right?

Love Kelsie 

xxx

Nothing in this post is sponsored, just my favourites I have picked up and found. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird