Saturday 17 December 2016

Playlist : December 2016

Decembers playlist is here! I've put it together earlier this month as i also have my years one to put up which will be up the end of this month or the start of next month. I haven't quite decided yet.


First up on Decembers is -

1. Louis Tomlinson - Just Hold On
I cried during his performance on the X Factor. becoming a mum has generally made me more emotional but times like that, well, I just couldn't hold it all together. Good on him for doing that, and being so strong.





2.Little Hours - Water
This song is beautiful. I'm obsessed. its on repeat.



3. Deaf Havana - St. Pauls
This band are one of my all time favourites. amazing music, perfect lyrics and its all so real. This is their new one. Another great in my eyes



4. The Pogues - Fairy Tale of New York
I mean, it is the christmas month after all. And probably the best Christmas song ever. 



5. Little Mix - Touch
I just love this song. I don't know why but when I first heard, I didn't immediately think Little Mix. This has grown on me, I didn't love it straight away but now I honestly can not stop singing it.


6. Jack Garratt - Far Cry
Another beaut in my eyes. Just give it a listen and chill out. 




As always there is much more than these few I have mentioned so go have a listen of my playlist HERE. And send me your playlist or song suggestions. I am always up for new music to listen to, in pretty much any genre. 

Love 

Kelsie 

Xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird