Thursday 24 November 2016

Playlist : November 2016

Here are my picks of my favourite new and old songs for the month of November.
I'm fairly certain I have missed a couple of months (although there probably wasn't a lot of new music in those couple of months)


This month however, my playlist is the longest it has been and I have been so happy about that. So here is just a couple of my picks for this month

1. Dodie - Absolutely Smitten -
She's just released her EP, and I am completely and utterly in love with it. This song is so beautifully hopeful and happy. Please go buy her EP here, and follow her youtube channel here



2. Blink 182 - She's Out Of Her Mind.
My pop punk heart is finally fully happy and satisfied again with this song, and the video they did for spotify sessions. I am absolutely completely ok with there being no Tom Delonge too (possibly an unpopular opinion, who knows?) I feel like they are back to their best. Link to Video Here

3. Metallica - Moth Into Flame
I love this. I love Metallica. I Love new Metallica. I also love Metallica shirts. Enough Said. (also not the video for the song, but this is better anyway. ENJOY)


4. Bruno Mars - 24k Magic
I wouldn't have normally found myself listening to this song, I mean its by far NOT my favourite Bruno Mars song. What happened is, Conor Maynard and Alex Aiono did a sing off over the base of this song and I loved it. As I can't have the mash up on my playlist (put it on spotify already Conor!) I guess the original will do. Both Videos are below. 




5. Sainte - Technicolor
Tay Jardine previously from We Are The In Crowd, has returned with this. I Love it. Its one of those songs I like to belt out whilst I am giving Fletcher a bath. There's always music on in the bathroom right? or just me?? 


As always there are far more songs on my monthly playlist on Spotify which you can find and follow HERE. Also if you enjoy their songs, make sure you follow the artists and support them too. 

What have you been enjoying this month, music wise? 

LOVE

KELSIE
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird