Saturday 21 January 2017

Playlist : January 2017

Well Hello! It's a whole new year. I am not even sure I have written a blog post yet this year. If I haven't, well then, i'm kicking it off with my play list for this month.



Now not an awful lot of new music gets released at this time of year, unless your Ed Sheeran, cheers pal, i think everyone needed that (yes, of course he features here) Any way, lets get this started.

This months top picks!

1. Ed Sheeran - Shape of You & Castle On The Hill
I'm from Norfolk, not a million miles froms Ed's home town too. I don't think I need to say much about these to be honest. they speak for themselves and i'm fairly certain they are already number one and two in the charts anyway!



2. Alessia Cara- How Far I'll Go.
I'll admit i haven't seen the film yet, i really want to. But this song is so good. I like to sing it around the house to myself.


3. ZAYN & Taylor Swift - I don't wanna live forever.
Again just a massive song, but taylor swift doesn't ever really put out shit songs now does she.


4. Deaf Havana - Fever
Another new one. I am not sure there has been a month when Deaf Havana haven't been in my playlist


5. The Chainsmokers - Paris
I still have a lot of love for these guys since Closer was such a big song for me.


Again this is just a small selection of the songs on my playlist for this month. Also featuring are  You Me At Six (great new album), Martin Jensen and Four Year Strong. 

Follow my playlist HERE 

Also please have a look at my new Vlog channel HERE and please subscribe. 

What have you all been listening to this month? Again  I am always up for more suggestions for new music! 


LOVE 

KELSIE 

xxx 



1 comment:

  1. This is a great playlist. I'm now going to listen to all these songs!

    Eleanor | www.eleaanormay.com

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird