Monday 27 February 2017

Playlist : February 2017

I'm back with this month's playlist. I'm so behind on writing this but then some crap has happened this month, so forgive me.


Anyway, I'm gunna jump straight into the pit of my favourite songs this month.

1. Dirty Laundry - All Time Low
Kicking it off with one of my favourite bands, and pretty new addition to my playlist this month. On first play of this song I was a bit nonplussed. Not my favourite ATL song not my least favourite either. however a few more listens and I cannot get it out of my head. Plus they are about to do a UK tour. Go see them if you get a chance. They are brilliant live.



2. The Sound - The 1975
I mean I have loved this song for a while now (it may even be in one of the old playlists) but after the Brit awards performance, it's made a reappearance. That performance was amazing, and they have a brilliant team working with them. That was such a talked about stunt!


3. Happy Being Miserable - New Found Glory
What an absolute classic of a band. Again about to do a big tour around the UK playing old full albums. I'm excited to say the least. Watch the video HERE


4.Paris - The Chainsmokers
I just really enjoy The Chainsmokers okay??


5. So Good - Zara Larsson
I love a good sing along song. This is this months for me.



As always there's loads more on the actual playlist HERE

Let me know any new artists or songs you are loving and would recommend!

Love

Kelsie

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Love that you have Jamie Lenman on there..top marks :)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird