Monday 4 August 2014

Trip to the Coast - Pictures

At the weekend, we all headed down to Wells-Next-The-Sea, on the North Norfolk coast, for my sisters boyfriends birthday. I believe he was influenced by my 21st I had down there on the Albatros, back when I lived there for nearly a year. I love this town so much, so unbelievably picturesque and filled with great people. We had a great day and enjoyed a little visit down to the beach on the little Wells Train (which my fiancé was ridiculously excited about). We enjoyed ourselves so much that we are actually going back down there next weekend for carnival/parade day and to take Brad gillying (crabbing) , as he has never been. 






My brother and my niece sitting on a step waiting for my sister to come back. My niece then got very exciting about the telescopes that were around!


It looks cloudy but it was so nice and hot the weather pretty much just went around us all day!





My Nieces excited face as the train had started moving!!

What did you all get up to at the weekend? Let me know in the comments!

Toodles
Kelsie x


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird