Monday 15 September 2014

Pregnancy update #4 - 34 Weeks


How far along? 34 Weeks

Maternity clothes? no new ones since last week, but i am taking to wearing some of my old clothes (i particularly liked baggy clothes before i was pregnant) especially round the house.

Stretch Marks? A couple. Have a few now just slightly appearing on my boobies but have been using stretch mark products. See my previous review post on these products here

Sleep? Getting crazy dreams now, but actually sleeping really well. Only getting up a couple of times a night to wee.

Best moment this week? My midwife appointment where she said I could have him as soon as 37 weeks (3 weeks away!) as she thinks this would be easiest for me to give birth to a healthy little boy! Very exciting stuff. Just need to get my self prepared for the rest of the week. Also Sons of Anarchy is back!

Miss Anything? Dippy eggs and still Alcohol. Can not wait for that first beer!

Movement? seems like he is doing back flips, he's got his head down towards my cervix now and his feet just seem to constantly kick out the side of my body! Very uncomfortable!

Food Cravings? Chocolate still. Anything sweet. Also new found love of bananas, I just have to eat them when brad isn't around!

Anything making you feel sick/queezy? Nope not really, got a bit of a cold at the minute anyway. I still can't seem to handle the smell of tuna at all at the minute

Gender? A Boy

Symptoms? Tired and exhausted, let me tell you stairs are a very big challenge when heavily pregnant! Pins and needles in my hands!

Belly button in or out? Still in!

Happy or moody? Really happy. Very giggly days at the moment. We have both been a bit poorly, so down in that front but not moody really.

Looking forward to? A Friends surprise leaving party from our previous place of employment this weekend, going to be lovely to catch up with some friends.

If I am able to have him in a few weeks I will be very excited. I want him to come earlier rather than later.

Toodles

Kelsie x

Twitter
Instagram
Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird