Sunday 22 November 2015

My Favourite Foundation

No7 - Beautifully Matte.

I use beautifully matte in shade warm Ivory 

I am 25 and have been through a fair few brands and shades of foundation trying to find that right one, or just one I loved enough and decided to rebuy. I think I actually started to wear foundation maybe during year 8 at school (aged12/13).

Normally when I finish a foundation, I move on to try another. obviously I had ever found a foundation worth buying again. until I tried No7 Beautifully Matte.

I have never really purchased a lot of No7 stuff, im not sure why as everytime you go in to boots you seem to leave with 10 vouchers for the stuff. I saw someone raving about this foundation on my instagram feed, and as I was coming close to the end of the current foundation i had (I think that was seventeen spot on) I decided I would give this a go. and I haven't looked back. its provides a really good coverage, there is an extensive range of shades, and it doesn't come with a hefty price tag. looking at you Nars and Mac. if your like me, and just cant afford or justify spending £25+ on a foundation then give No7 a try. completely worth the budget friendly, £13 price tag. absolutely chuffed with this. 

Have you tried this? have you got any other recommendations?

Love

Kelsie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird