Tuesday 31 May 2016

My Favourite Playlists on Spotify

Picture Source


If you dont have spotify then where have you been? I literally love nothing more than searching for a random playlist dependent on my mood, or for bit of nostalgia going back to 90s music i completely loved. I'm a huge music fan and my tastes vary from chart music (I don't even know if they call it that anymore) to heavy metal. With that in mind my favourite playlists are pretty varied - maybe there is something for everyone here, maybe not. Anyway these are the ones i cannot stop listening to...



1. Pop Punk Perfection

This is my favourite at the moment - its everything about my teen years and more - I mean I still love it all. I still choose to listen to this sort of music daily, My favourites on here at the moment being Rise Against - Saviour, and Something Corporate - Punk Rock Princess

2. Acoustic Covers
I love this one, it is so chilled out and sometime I just enjoy hearing other people's takes on songs - this is mega chill out/sing along

3. Soak Up The Sun -

Everything about this playlist is summer for me. Its sitting in a field at glastonbury enjoying everything thats going on around me whilst having a nice cold cider. This is a mixture from vampire weekend to Bob Marley to Incubus.  Im all about being positive, positive people are happy people - this makes me happy.

4. Rock the 2000s -

This one is for when i'm slightly angrier, or need something to just rock out to. I love a good collection of songs. And yeah I was born was before the 2000's...

5. The Pop List -

I love this, I love a good singalong, and sometimes just pretending I am the fifth member of Little Mix. Most of these songs are songs I didn't realise I knew all the words to, but thankfully the amount I have the radio on in my kitchen and car journeys means I can sing along to a lot.

So go and listen expand your musical knowledge if you don't already know a lot of these.. and also leave me suggestions... I love finding a new band that I can fall in love with and listen to constantly..

Love 

Kelsie 

xxx

This was/is not not sponsered by Spotify or any of the artists featured on any of these playlists, this is all my own opinions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird