Thursday 2 June 2016

My Favourite Jeans

I am so obsessed with these.it may be because they are the smallest sized jeans I have fit into post having a baby, or it may because i feel great in them, doesn't really matter cause I bloody love them.



These are Topshop's Jamie Jeans. Starting from £40, and worth every penny. These are so comfy, slightly stretchy, but spring straight back once they are washed. They are just high waisted enough that even if you aren't comfortably with your stomach you can wear a cropped top and the jeans are still super comfy. I especially love these and topshop jeans as I have pretty short legs, some say hobbit like, and well thanks to the petite section in topshop i can actually get jeans that not only fit my waist but also my leg length too.


They come in so many different 'jean based' shades - have a browse here

If you are on the hunt for some jeans, well give these a go, not the cheapest, and also not the most expensive. I would swear by Topshop Jeans. I am up for suggestions though, so if you have any send them my way!

Love

Kelsie

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird