Wednesday 24 August 2016

August's Music Playlist

Who's ready for another month of what I have been listening to and loving this month? Well ucky you cause this month i actually put together an actual playlist on my spotify!

This month has been another pretty eclectic mix from drake to neck deep, but here they are..


1. The Chainsmokers - Closer
This song is my current favourite. I love everything about it. Just mentioning Blink 182 in a song is an absolute winner for me. This is one of my new favourite bands.


2.  John Newman - Ole
I'm obsessed with this song, It has such a different vibe to other music around at the moment, and The beauty that is Calvin Harris is also involved and I know there has been a lot of talk about what the lyrics relate to in this song.For me I just love the vibes, and yes I did just say that and sound completely lame.


 3.Twin Atlantic - No Sleep
I have never been a massive fan of Twin Atlantic, however this song just gets me every time, I can imagine it sounds amazing live (hence video link below)


4. Conor Maynard - This Is My Version
I love a good bit of Conor, I have recently gone through a break up and this song came about like perfect timing (if a couple of months late) I keep singing this everywhere, especially on my way to work/ at work. My work friends think I am crazier than normal now. hey ho though.




5. You Me At Six - The Swarm
This is an oldy, but I always go back and this one came back up this month, and I have not been able to stop to listening to it. 





There are a lot of other different songs on my playlist for this Month. Have a listen and follow here - August 2016 Playlist. Also follow My Spotify (kelsieborder11) as I am going to be doing a playlist for each month as I just love finding new music.

Let me know in the comments below, what music you have been loving this month!

Love 

Kelsie 

xxx






3 comments:



blogger template by lovebird